2009年8月14日 星期五

My Learning Environment at School

286 words
As a full time college student, I spend most of my time at school in work days. The environmentof Lunghwa is quite better than those schools I have ever studied in.
Except those common classrooms, there are many places which I never seen in the vocational high school and junior high school. The most obvious difference is that every department and faculty has their own office. I can consult my teachers about my questions in their office anytime. In the department office, I can meet the kind chairperson and responsible assistants. Whenever I come to borrow CD players, keys or chat with them, they all passionately help me and talk to me. Those professional laboratories are also the things make me curious about. Those equipments in each of them are really high-level, too. The library is the place where attract me most. It collects more than books and also many movies. We only have to take our student ID card to borrow the film you want to watch. The study in the second floor is where I frequently go. I can barely hear any noise in there, even when term exams coming. If I don’t have class, I will spend my time there to prepare my tests. The library also offers some free English learning websites for students, I sometimes use them when I at home. They are really helpful for my English ability.
With such a good learing condition in Lunghwa, I think learning can be easier and more interesting than before. I really have to take the advantage of these environmentsand free resourses. I hope I can find a good job or go to a better graduate school in the near future.

沒有留言:

張貼留言