2009年8月18日 星期二

My First Job

308 words
When I just graduated from the junior high school, my mother found a part time job for me in the summer vacation. I worked in a car-refit factory in Sanshia, which is owned by my uncle and aunt. I had been working there for one month and the time is from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. everyday.
In the first day of my work, my uncle introduced me to others workers. He also assigned a young foreman who was in charge of my work. His face looked fierce and his talk sounded a little bit rude, but he was a responsible man. Whenever I was confused about doing something, he always repeated to me patiently. Such as warpped some materials and classified those products. I still remembered once he took me to the other factory, I asked him where we are going to. He said he would take me to be sold, I couldn’t help but laughing. Because he knew that I am the niece of his boss, I was sure he would n’t sell me. By the way, my uncle and aunt were both so kind to me. They always cared about my eating and hoped to feed me become fatter. My aunt even sometimes bought a ninety-dollar dinner box for me. I felt I am so lucky that I can work in my relatives’ company. Of course, I appreciated them very much. I have learned how to get along with different people and correct attitude of working.
After that time, I never have any jobs. My parents want me to find a non-relatives related job by myself in vacations. Now since I have some English specialties, they hope me to find an English teaching-related job. Although I still have many skills should be improved, so I make up my mind to do it better and harder.

沒有留言:

張貼留言