2009年7月13日 星期一

My Third Foreign Language Course

265 words
In this semester, sophomores in some departments should take a course of humanity area in general education. I heard my Spanish teacher said French and Spanish have many aspects in common, but you will not feel confused when you learn them in the same time. So I take French as the third foreign language.
In the first week of the class, the teacher told some rules about the class. Of course, attitude and attendance are both important, but eating and sleeping is accepted. She even said that many students passed this course in a very high score. I was very happy that I have chosen a right course. Everyone should choose a French name, too. I chose Benoît as my name. Then she introduced the French living, culture and taught alphabet. Some of their pronunciations really like Spanish’s, but some voices should use the strength of the throat, that is a little bit difficult to pronounce. In the second week, we started to learn the numbers and vocabulary. The rule of number’s variety is as similiar as Spanish, too. Then, we practiced the addition and subtraction in French for a moment and greeting. It was quite tired for me to pronounce it accurately, but I still felt funny.
Most people said that French is a romantic language, I agree with their opinion basically. Now I am still a beginner, so I need a bit of time to be familiar with these difficult pronounciations. By doing this, I can at least read essays in French fluently. This is the main goal that I set for myself.

沒有留言:

張貼留言