2009年7月18日 星期六

Did I Offened Somebody?

263 words
There were two strange things really made me feel confused and curious last semester. I take them as a behavior that somebody wants to take revange on me, but I did not offened anyone recently, even since I entered Lunghwa.
The first thing happened on Tuesday, March 3rd. As soon as I sat down, I heard the teacher said that I clicked the link of administration of the writing blog again. Due to my naughty behavior to click the link two weeks ago, the blog was almost ruined and about to rebuild a new one. I felt very sorry about that, and I never did it anymore. But I was found to click the link again last week, that’s very strange because I didn’t do that. The second thing was that the school website showed I was “absent” in attendance record in the last two periods on Wednesday, March 4th. The teacher asked us to go to the computer classroom to search some websites. Some people and I could not come back to the classroom in time, but only I was marked absent. But the teacher’s attendance sheet showed that I was present. Finally, the teacher had the wrong record on the website corrected after that. According to the two events of the above, I think it must be someone who has some “opinions” to me.
So here I want to ask any person I know that if I have ever offened some certain people. If I did, please generously tell me. I will both introspect myself and apologize to you with sincerity.

沒有留言:

張貼留言