2011年2月15日 星期二

The First Day of Enterprise Practice in Peter Lai

After a Valentine's Day of a bachelor, today is my first day for enterprise practice. I reported to Jasmine, the assistant manager of marketing department as usual as soon as I had arrived. After a short explanation, I was led to visit staff from department to department. What's more, I was informed to read the brochure of enterprise introduction as carefully as possible, because Jasmine would give me a quiz in the afternoon. Afterwards I was led to my desk, but much to my surprise, the person next to me is the manager! However, there came the most senior teacher in the company, Eddie. She seemed so upset about another teacher's way of selecting textbooks and discussed with the manager about that, I had only to read the brochure under the fierce quarrel. It reads so boring that made me yawn again and again. Iris, the teacher who interviewed me previously, is also sitting around me. She even said I look like the son of a former president. Carole, a senior college student and part-time student also agreed with her. My goodness! What a meaningless comparison!
When I was reading the brochure so hard, I did not even notice the time was about twelve o'clock already! There came one of the beauties in the company – Vicky, who led me to get to know the environment and went to have a lunch with me. No wonder Carole congratulated me that I earned the rare chance. Vicky and I had a lunch in Shih-Fang Vegetarian buffet, but there were nobody there while we were eating. So strange!
After a half hour when I returned the company, Jasmine did give me a quiz! She asked me to state what I have realized at first then it was her turn to supplement more main point. The length of the time of her explanation is around five time longer than mine! She also mentioned that she has been working there for eight years. Probably she is one of the most senior and experienced worker in the company.

沒有留言:

張貼留言