2009年6月25日 星期四

My Winter Vacation of 2009

313 words
Last winter vacation was not an easy time for me. Normally, it’s not longer than summer vacation, but I felt it’s shorter than those winter vacations I took before.
In the first weekend, I went to National Chengchi University for the Toastmasters Camps Union. There were so many representatives from famous universities. Because I was the only one for Lunghwa, I was scared by that scene again. I am glad that I was survived after the meeting, but It seems that I had found the value which I participating these regular meetings. Several days later, I took my younger brother to see a free movie “Ink Heart.” The plot is very good and the main character’s tongue is really amazing. Of course, the highlight of the winter vacation was the Chinese New Year. In order to prepare for a “new” year, I helped my parents to clean my house from indoor to outdoor. I got a great amount of red envelopes since the New Year’s Eve, and then I celebrated it with my family. In the second day of the New Year, we took a trip to Banciao, the home of my mother’s family’s, to celebrate with my grandmother, uncles, aunts and cousins. In the evening, we had a big dinner in a restaurant. But I ate too much and felt sick. Then we accepted more red envelopes, so my cousin and I used some of them to buy some firecrackers and play them. After the New Year week, I took my younger to the National Palace Museum. We spent about four hours in the museum and appreciated those ancient things. Some of them are not real ones, but they are still beautiful.
After the winter vacation, I can temporarily relax myself. Now the new semester has begun, I still have to work hard so that I can have a more relaxed summer vacation.

沒有留言:

張貼留言